Adlibre DMS (EDMS) is a web-centric media and document management system specifically developed for transaction and archiving workflows. It is 100% open source with a commercially friendly 'BSD' license, so you are free to adapt the software to requirements. It is also available under a fully supported commercial license.
It is designed with integration as a primary goal, not an afterthought. Many document management systems attempt to integrate directly with other applications increasing user efficiency – unfortunately many don’t succeed. Adlibre DMS was designed with integration at the forefront saving you time and allowing you to integrate the tool with your workflow. We can integrate with almost any application through the use of our comprehensive web service API and web protocol (POP3, IMAP, SFTP) API's.
The plugin architecture allows it to be easily adapted for different implementations, security requirements or storage backends.
The plugin architecture allows it to be easily adapted for different implementations, security requirements or storage backend's. This allows you to easily extend and adapt the system to your specific requirements. Furthermore unnecessary functionality can be turned off, greatly simplifying the implementation and user training requirements.
Adlibre DMS is web-based and cloud-ready. This web capability allows you to access your documents from anywhere, from any web enabled mobile device. This web capability also extends to document integration and repatriation. Documents can be loaded into the system from anywhere, either manually, or automatically using the web services API.
- Web services API for all core functionality - easily integrated with 3rd party applications
- Extensible Plugin architecture - easily add new features and views.
- Extensible Workflows
- Cross Platform Compatibility
- Open Source
- Integration with third party document sources
- Document repatriation from third-party scanning services
- Large scale document archiving
- Transaction oriented document storage and retrieval
- Image / Video / Audio and Digital Content Archiving
- Document Data Mining